Mixed Flow – Proven to Preserve Grain Quality.
NECO is a specialized agricultural equipment engineering and manufacturing company providing high-value grain dryers, grain handling, and aeration equipment for agricultural customers worldwide.
• The NECO dryer has a large holding capacity. This feature allows the grain to spend more time in the dryer, allowing it to dry in a more natural manner.
• Servicing is easier with hinged belt guards and quick release latches on the control box. Diagnostic lights pinpoint the reasons for safety shutdowns.
• In the NECO dryer, all the grain moves in and out of the hottest air several times during its passage through the dryer. As a result of this unique NECO duct system, all kernels are dried evenly avoiding stress cracking, discoloration or chalking of grain. Test weight and quality of the grain are maintained.
• A complete clean out of the dryer with the flip of a lever. Every kernel falls free to avoid contamination of grain.
The NECO multi-blade fan provides maximum air output with minimal energy consumption.
• A belt drive allows us to customize the speed of the fan to match the performance required to dry grain efficiently and fast.
• The forward, curved blades used in the NECO dryer literally scoop the air up and propel it through the grain with just the right velocity to provide maximum drying output.
• The NECO fan is designed to produce high air flow at a low speed, reducing vibration. This allows a longer life expectancy from all components of the dryer and easier starting of motor on start up.