Offering Versatile, Fuel Efficient On-Farm Drying.
When the cost of fuel is high, the SUPER-B ENERGY MISER® SQ Series line of grain dryers makes even better dollars and sense as an investment for:
- • Cutting-edge drying technology
- • Versatility for drying management
- • Total dryer management with the proven QUANTUM® Controller
Available in drying capacities ranging from 250 to 1,900 bushels (6 to 48 metric tons) per hour, the SQ Series line of dryers also offer a choice of continuous flow drying modes:
- • Full Heat – single-zone or two-zone
- • Pressure Heat/Pressure Cool
- • Pressure Heat/Vacuum Cool
Contact your local Brock dealer to find out more about how you can save money by owning a SUPER-B ENERGY MISER SQ Series Grain Drying System!
Learn more about Brock’s TrueGrain Moisture Sensor System here:
- Super Quiet Drying. The SQ Series Dryers use a super quiet double-width, double-inlet centrifugal blower as standard equipment. This blower provides maximum airflow and efficiency while minimizing sound levels.
- Perforated Wet Garner Bin. The drying process starts in the perforated wet garner bin. Heated air is routed from the dryer through this temporary grain holding area to pre-heat and begin drying the wet grain.
- Variable Width Grain Column. A narrower upper grain column allows moisture-saturated drying air to escape. This variable width design dries more effectively than a larger holding capacity with a wider grain column.
- Stainless Steel Outer Skins. Stainless steel outer 18-gauge perforated skins are standard on all SUPER-B ENERGY MISER® SQ Series Dryers for a lifetime of satisfaction. With proper care and maintenance, stainless steel perforated skins offer long life and high asset retention value.
- Grain Quality Option. A special patented Brock MOISTURE EQUALIZER® System is available for helping to maintain grain quality by moving the hottest and driest grain through the dryer faster for greater drying uniformity and less over-drying.
- Efficient Full Flame-Wall Burner. Brock’s full flame-wall burner with stainless steel baffles provides a generous square footage of flame surface and distributes heat evenly to all the grain columns. Using a shorter flame, this fuel-efficient Brock burner burns cleanly and provides uniform plenum temperatures to help maintain top grain quality.
- Unobstructed Heat Movement. The SQ Series Dryer’s unique built-in vaporizer is located out of the burner’s airflow to ensure uniform heat distribution.
- Vertical Access Plenum Door. A 42- x 22-inch (107- x 56-cm) vertical access door is provided for easy access to the dryer’s plenum areas. A door safety switch is standard on all SUPER-B ENERGY MISER® low-profile dryers. If the door is opened during operation, the dryer will shut down.
- Cool Air Control. Adjustable cooling louvers help control grain temperature by regulating the amount of cool air used for vacuum-cooling mode.
- Easy Access for Service. Access entrances at both the top and bottom of the dryer make it easy to service industrial-grade plumbing, burner, fan, motor, bearings, belts, linear limits, and the front of the unloading system.
- Gentle Unloading System. Brock’s unique EVENFLO® Grain Unloading System provides efficient, gentle handling of the grain using a slow-moving drag-style conveyor.
- Advanced Electronic Controls. Choose either Brock’s QUANTUM® or SPECTRUM® Dryer Controllers. Both are excellent easy-to-use controls for helping you to automate the grain drying process.