BROCK® Hopper Bins offer reliable storage with a variety of uses. Whether it’s wet holding bins, seed storage bins, overhead gravity-flow bins, blending bins, or bins for tempering your grain after drying, Brock’s Hopper Bins are the bins of choice for today’s grower.
Some of the features you get with BROCK® Non-Stiffened Hopper Bins include:
• More models and choices – from 6 feet (1.8 meters) in diameter to a 21-foot (6.4-meter) diameter hopper-bottom holding bin with a maximum storage capacity of approximately 8,000 bushels (267 m³).
• Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of many types of wet or dry whole kernel grains.
• A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, hopper access doors, roof vents, ventilation fans, and others).
• Brock’s one-year warranty for non-stiffened wet-holding bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
• Grain system planning assistance.