BROCK® Hopper Bins Offer Reliable Storage with a Variety of Uses. Wet holding bins, seed storage bins, overhead gravity-flow bins, blending bins, or a bin for tempering your grain after drying, Brock’s Hopper Bins are the bins of choice for today’s grower.
Some of the features you get with BROCK® Non-Stiffened Hopper Bins include:
• More models and choices – from 6 feet (1.8 meters) in diameter to a 21-foot (6.4-meter) diameter hopper-bottom holding bin with a maximum storage capacity of approximately 8,000 bushels (267 m³).
• Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of many types of wet or dry whole kernel grains.
• A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, hopper access doors, roof vents, ventilation fans, and others).
• Brock’s one-year warranty for non-stiffened wet-holding bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
• Grain system planning assistance.