The grain cannon is a versatile chain conveyor that uses galvanized tube housing to convey material at angles up to 60 degrees. The Lambton Grain Cannon is often used in applications that would have traditionally required an auger or drag conveyor.
A grain cannon requires less horsepower than an auger and causes less damage to the grain. Covering spans up to 30′, Grain Cannons can eliminate the need for the catwalks required with traditional chain conveyors.
• 6″ to 12″ diameters
• 2,000 BPH TO 10,000 BPH
• Galvanized steel construction
• Shaft mount gear reducer drives
• Head or boot driven options
• Drive sections are shipped assembled
• Chain is shipped assembled with paddles
• Complete assortment of complementary products